These are the children God has given me, God has been good to me! Genesis 33:5

Monday, September 7, 2009

Take me out to the ball game....

Caleb and Noah have really gotten into the Rangers this year. Their daddy is soo happy. On Tuesday Sept. 1, the day Baby Emma was due, the Rangers were playing a double header. I called Matt and begged him to come home and watch the kids so that I could be at Emma's arrival. He wasn't sure. A co-worker reminded him that the Rangers were playing and told Matt that he should leave early and take the boys to the game. Well, you don't have to tell him twice. He called me up with this souped up plan that he would go and get tickets from Laurie's dad and come home early and take the boys. It was perfect! Five minutes after I got to the hospital Emma Elisabeth was born and Kelly and I both were there! The boys stayed all the way till the 7th inning of the 2nd game. They were mesmerized and loved every second of it (not so much Hud, but for sure the twins). Go Rangers!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: