These are the children God has given me, God has been good to me! Genesis 33:5

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lemonade Stand


Caleb, Noah and Jonathan were encouraged at VBS to raise some money for boys in Bangladore, India. They came right home on Monday with a plan for a lemonade stand. For those of you who know Caleb and Noah - know that they came in with intensity.Before I even got in the door, they had the sign made and the powder poured. I warned them that we live on a very very slow street. Nobody drives down it during the day. I told them that they might make a quarter each....maybe. Within two hours they had sold $6.75 worth of lemonade. I didn't participate at all. They sold and poured all on their own. I can't believe that I have such big boys.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tori said...

How sweet that they were so motivated to raise that money! Blake and I used to do lemonade stands, but I doubt we ever sold any at all. $6.75 is pretty impressive!