These are the children God has given me, God has been good to me! Genesis 33:5

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Girly Girl

Annie loves all things girly. One of her few words is "bow" and when I say "where's your purse?", she crawls away to find it. She hauls it around and pushes her baby stroller all day. Too cute!







This is a video of Annie doing something weird with her ear, and also her hiking her purse up for the first time. The voice you hear in the background is Hudson wondering if Annie is going to Sonic or Wal-Mart.


2 comments:

Brent and Keri Osterberg said...

Em, this is adorable! Peter watched the video with me and just cracked up when he saw her. :) He kept saying "bebe, bebe". (Like he's that much older!) Little Hudson is too cute in the background....walmart-always walmart!

Kelly Jacoby said...

Em, that first picture of Annie looks just like you when you were little. I can't get over it! Wow! She is such a cutie. I wish I could be there for all these "little" big moments. Love,Kell